Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Entry 1 - jason mraz blog

Hey Jason,I know this may be severely underwhelming to you and other readers, but the feeling has been growing on me lately, that you really have some things (and questions) you'd like to get off your chest and address with someone in particular. I'm just guessing at this point, but if that's true, have you tried talking to that person 1-1? If not in person than thru direct phone/email contact? I read what you have written, but being a Libra, can't help thinking perhaps there are two sides to every story. And perhaps if they can't physically get to where you are, you could give them a listen/read via some direct contact? I know of things like these happening to other friends and stupid misunderstandings causing more trouble than they were actually worth. Who knows, you may be very happy some day that you did so? I don't know, just a feeling I have. I'm always leaping from what I actually think I know to some random/intuitive ideas created all in my mind. Its a hit or miss thing and friends always laugh at me over it. But if it helps two people, it is all worth it. I think the replies were hilarious, I was LMAO. But couldn't help catching the underlying sadness in it, which I can't help thinking is completely unnecessary.i don’t like your story and I not understand what you write.this historry is very stupid and it’s is so boring to read.no intresthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment