Tuesday, September 29, 2009

entry 5

Good bye ramadhan,I will miss ou because the month of blessings and mercy of Allah is leaving us, as we bid it goodbye with tears in our eyes. The prayers, the fasting, the charity and good deeds had become so common around us, it seemed like the world has changed. People were more courteous to each other, inviting each other towards good and discouraging people from doing the bad.The Masjid was full of worshipers at every solah, all standing together and bowing down to the Greatest Lord , with humility and devotion, with fear and hope, with prayers and thankfulness.It had become easy to do good, had become easy to wake up early and stay awake late standing before Allah, with tears in our eyes seeking His mercy and forgiveness and such a blessed month is leaving us, will I be alive to witness another ramadhan ? or will this be my last ramadhan and no more ? did i make the most of this month ? some questions really arising in my mind as this month is fading away with the crescent moon of Shawwal shining bright in the night sky in the company of the innumerable twinkling stars and in this cold winter wind, I feel the warmth of Allah's mercy around me. I wish I had the taufeeq to make the most of this month, and wish I was successful in seeking Allah's mercy and blessings and wish my body is programmed enough to keep this emaan and spirit alive till the coming of next ramadhan so that I may increase further my emaan and learn to love Allah more and fear Him more and obey Him more, ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment